- Playing as a Will o’ Wisp I will traverse through the infected forest, lighting up totems to save it from the darkness.
- Playing as a Will o’ Wisp i will defeat the Forest spirits/bosses to save the forest from the darkness.
Player Ability Stories
- Playing as a Will o’ Wisp I will use my fireballs to defeat the darkness.
- As a Wisp I am vulnerable to the environmental hazards throughout the forest, i must dodge/ avoid these hazards to survive.
- As a Wisp I can bathe in spots of Sunlight to heal my wounds.
- When the Wisp defeats each forest spirit/boss they gain a new elemental form. These forms give the Wisp new and improved ways of defeating the darkness.
- To keep the Wisp alive I must quickly destroy the hordes of Lil Darkness enemies with my rapid fireballs to avoid being overwhelmed by them.
- As a Wisp I must stay alert for Speedy Darkness which attempt to surprise and rush toward me.
- As a Wisp I must carefully handle Big Ol’ Darkness foes as they can devastate me by exploding upon death. Foes like these cannot be avoided as they often block the path to continue.
- As a Wisp I will encounter dark mirrors of myself called Angry Darkness. Equal in speed and power to me, I must cleanse the forest of these dangerous spirits.